In the department of chemistry our Testing laboratory offers performance of chemical analysis of solid materials (sludge, sand, soil, waste, biowaste, substrates), water (ground water, drinking water, surface water, waste water, raw water, etc.) and water extracts.
The tests are performed in the fields of:
- Environment protection
- Waste management
- Water management
- application of biotechnologies
The tests are performed also in accordance with requirements of Czech legislation.
We provide some chemical analyses from subcontractor who is accredited according to
ČSN EN ISO/EC 17025:2018.
- Determination of non-ionic surfactants - approx.100ml
- Determination of nitrate, nitrite, ammonium ions, phosphate in a solid sample - approx. 200 g
- Determination of nitrate, nitrite, ammonium ions, phosphate in water - approx. 300 ml.
- Other analyses - it is suitable to consult sample quantity with the laboratory staff.
For more information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org